Lake Technician needed for our busy summer season. This entry-level position involves full-time, outdoor work performing lake management activities and some related construction activities. Seasonal (summer) or permanent opportunity.
M-Th 6:30 am-4 pm, plus some Fridays
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Willingness and ability to work outdoors
- Clean driving record
- Basic swimming ability due to work near water
Hourly, based on experience
To apply for a listed position:
- Upload your resume
- Mail completed Employment Application to 605-B Mauldin Drive, Woodstock, GA 30188
- Email completed Employment Application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax completed Employment Application to 678-445-0078
Drug-Free Workplace Policy: Aquascape Environmental is a Drug-Free Workplace. All job applicants are required to undergo pre-employment drug screening prior to being extended an offer of employment.